Thursday 25 April 2013

The Bling Ring




Inspired by actual events, a group of fame-obsessed teenagers use the internet to track celebrities' whereabouts in order to rob their homes. Directed by Sofia Coppola.

This film is befuddling me. I don't know how I feel about Sofia Coppola because I wasn't massively fond of Marie Antoinette or The Virgin Suicides but I think this film looks super cool. Obviously I loved Emma Watson as Hermione in the Harry Potter movies (even though she spent a lot of the time moving her eyebrows and not smiling) and I also loved her in The Perks of Being a Wallflower as Sam. The trailer makes the film look like a bunch of people walking around with sunglasses too big for their heads, that they stole from Paris Hilton (who also has a really small head) and Kirsten Dunst (Coppola obviously like her, she has a normal sized head which is very nice, I think).

Anywho, I can't wait to see this film on the 05-06-13! Hoot hoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment